Thursday 18 October 2018

Well I have been in just one concert and went to see Black Sabbath and Rival Sons, but talking about music my best experience was Lollapalooza 2017, it was perfect, a festival that would include the most part of bands that like to my friends and my so, we group up in a group of 3 and went to the festival. The festival lasted three days and we stay in a department of a aunt of my friend.

The Festival was awesome, I went to see Weichafe, Cage the Elephant, Duran Duran, Tus Amigos Nuevos, Two Doors Cinema Club and the two best ones was The Strokes and Metallica.
Metallica was a such good presentacion, they play all their best songs, there was fireworks too, and end up moshing, so it was the best for me at least untlill today.


This is a photograph from The Strokes on Lollapalooza.

And this one is from Metallica.

And this one is a view from above the presentacion.

5 comments:

  1. It's nice that you went to Lollapalooza! which is your favourite music genre?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, amazing. You had good luck if you could enjoy so many bands you like! I heard Metallica was perfect (as always), the singer has just an awesome voice! Did you have any trouble with the people or the food? Or you just starved all day? XD (Because on the last concert I went I didn't ate anything because I was too nervous!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was there!! was really cool, What´s your favourite song?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never attended to a great event like that, just some band competitions. There are also "mochas" on that events?

    ReplyDelete

  5. I was there and I saw both bands, but working on the stage as stagehand.

    ReplyDelete

Post 10

I liked it because I was missing something in the first semester,  I needed an hour of English in my regular time, but I will like that the ...