Thursday 25 October 2018

Hi! Well my favorite films are Guardians of the Galaxy and 1922 that is a book from Stephen King and that book is my favorite.
 1922 is based on Stephen King's story telling of a man's confession of his wife's murder. The tale is told from the perspective of Wilfred James, the story's unreliable narrator who admits to killing his wife, Arlette, with his son in Nebraska. But after he buries her body, he finds himself terrorized by rats and, as his life begins to unravel, becomes convinced his wife is haunting him.




But talking about films, I like more sitting to watch series or documentarys. I love documentarys and my favorite one is The hunt.

It is a BBC documentary that takes the perspectivo from a depredador from the nature and shows you what the animal is going to do and why.
Each chapter tells you a new story from any animal, like leopards, polar bears, spiders, etc. and teach you as well the importance of respective ecosystems.




This is a scene from the chapter from the Portia spider. Portia is a genus of jumping spider that feeds on other spiders. They are remarkable for their intelligent hunting behaviour, which suggests that they are capable of learning and problem solving.



2 comments:

  1. I love documentarys too!!!!! my favourite is HOME

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Matias! I reaaally like Guardians of the Galaxy, I'm in love with groot =)

    ReplyDelete

Post 10

I liked it because I was missing something in the first semester,  I needed an hour of English in my regular time, but I will like that the ...