Thursday 11 October 2018

I would like to travel to Australia, for the richness of animal and plants species. There are 28.529 native species of vertebrate animals and plants discovered and, for sure, there are more. I would like to go to the zoo `s, to the sanctuaries, dive, etc.




 One of my goals is study zoology there, so I will definitely do it and it will come to an improvement in my English, on the other hand, Australia has a great quality life on international rankings (these rankings measure annual payments, the number of green areas, and things like that).
What I like the most about Australia is the "Tasmanian devil unzoo", there you can have close-encounters with animals like the Tasmanian devil, kangaroos, the tawny frogmouth, wombats, etc. The greatest thing about this unzoo is that all the animals are free, there are no cages or cells, nothing interpose between you and the animal.
This unzoo also is saving the Tasmanian devil from DFTD (Devil Tasmanian Tumor Disease) by recollecting funds, the DFTD is cancer that attacks the Tasmanian`s mouth and causes the death of this animal, leading the Tasmanian to become extinct.



 You can donate here for the Tasmanian Devil and be a great help for him.https://www.gofundme.com/savingthedevils?utm_medium=wdgt


4 comments:

  1. Your objetive its awesome yet dangerous, a lot of the animals are poisonous in that country , even birds!!. So , if you go make sure to be careful .

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a nice country to travel. Enjoy all the landscapes you can and take care with dangerous animals when you visit Australia :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that Australia is a great country too, but it has too many dangerous animals and especially insects, so if you are wide enough brave then just go and have fun, if you don`t, good luck dealing with it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was great, i hope you can go!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post 10

I liked it because I was missing something in the first semester,  I needed an hour of English in my regular time, but I will like that the ...